8.18.2008

More William Wilson



I decided that there was too much blood in the last one to be acceptable at BYU. They're really strict with stuff like that. So, here's my BYU version, which I think I'm liking better.

I added splatter marks........So I guess there's more blood now. But it's more subtle. I mean, the guy just got violently stabbed to death by his double. I got carried away though. I made the mirror look cracked, and I added blood and a big streak leading to the ground from the crack. Like he slammed his head into the glass.

But I removed that. I just wanted to see how it would look.




Update: I also finished this one. It's still in its beginning stages, but I am liking how it is turning out.

This is before he kills his doppelganger, and after he humiliates this guy while gambling. His double comes into the room and whispers stuff to him.

No comments: