6.15.2010

Some really old art for everyone to see.

Hey! I was looking through my hard drive (named Mr. Terabyte) and I came across some really old art that I never posted on here. I think I've even lost the originals to most of these. Actually, I'm pretty sure two of them are with my ex-boyfriend, who may or may not wish my death.

I sort of miss this kind of stuff. I've moved so much towards realism....except not too much, compared to others in my classes. But still, sometimes I miss not being able to draw humans, so I could just draw robots and monsters all the time.







5 comments:

erika danielle eddington said...

Awwww! I miss those good ol' days! I have the original the monster under the bed one and i remember being there when you drew some of these.

coconutty said...

I know! I miss those. I remember we would sit around and listen to U2 and talk about boys and drool over that Franz Ferdinand or Kaiser Chiefs video and you would draw and Erika and I would... come up with more creepy stuff to do. And we would all eat snacks. Or drink your mom's bomb lemonade in your room. Those WERE the days!

M.R. Weaver said...

HANNAH. I LOVE THIS STUFF. LOVE IT. IF THERE WERE ANYTHING MORE EMPHATIC THAN CAPS I'D USE IT.
ITALIC CAAAAAAAAAAAPS
Seriously. The Edward Gorey-esque stuff is just so freakin' fantastic. You must do more. Realism is for the unimaginative and cameras. (Don't tell anyone I said that.)

Angie. said...

I really love all of them. But I most especially love the house drawing. It's my favorite. :)

Rachel said...

I love these so hard. All of them. But especially the sea monster and the dynamite robot.